Phone cases are an excellent way to protect or add style and customization to your Galaxy A52. There are various options available when choosing a case for your phone. This article narrows down which aspects are most important. I list my recommended Galaxy A52 cases below to help find the best case for your phone.
Choosing a case for the Galaxy A52 may seem easy until you see the selection of all of the varieties of materials and styles. The main option to decide is whether you want a case for style or protection for your Galaxy A52. After you know what you want a case for, it's easier to decide which case material and type is best for your needs.
Style vs. Protecting Your Galaxy A52
The most common reason for putting a case on your Galaxy A52 is to protect it. However, perhaps you also want to add some style to your device. Some phones are so slippery that a phone case is needed to hold them securely in your hands without dropping them. To fully protect your Galaxy A52, it's best not to get a cheap case since they aren't usually made with the best materials or thickness to protect your phone. If you only want to add some style, then the materials might not matter as much, but you also don't want it to limit functionality.
Which Materials Are Best at Protecting the Galaxy A52?
Hard plastic cases or other cases made with hard material usually don't protect a phone from falls but can protect against scratches. The downside to hard plastic cases is that they don't absorb much of the damaging energy of an impact which can still cause damage to your Galaxy A52. If it's clear hard plastic, like ones that show the phone's design while covered, they tend to gather dust and debris between the phone and the plastic.
Flexible TPU (flexible rubber-like plastic) cases or other cases made of softer material can absorb much more impact since the rubber can compress. The downside to softer cases is that they may compress too much from a higher impact. Having thicker bumpers on the corners of a case can offset more of that compression, though.
If you want the best overall protection, go for a case made with hard plastic on the outside and TPU on the inside, but TPU alone is usually good enough for most situations.
Other Galaxy A52 Case Features to Look for
The texture of a case for the Galaxy A52 can sometimes determine if it'll be easier to hold in your hand securely. For example, if the case has ridges on the edges, it can help grip the phone securely rather than a smooth, slippery texture. Usually, solid plastic cases have more slippery backs that can slide more in dry hands.
Galaxy A52 cases can add additional benefits besides just protecting your device. Some cases can charge your phone while attached. Other cases with a folio design add some front protection when not in use. Wallet cases are also great for storing your credit cards.
Some phone cases, although less common, have a lanyard to help prevent accidental drops, and other cases can cover the charging port to keep out dirt, dust, and lint. These features aren't necessarily needed, but every kind of protection helps.
Waterproof cases are also good if you're prone to getting your phone wet. Even if a phone is waterproof, it's always good to reduce any chances since the waterproofing of phones can degrade over time.
Best Rubber-Like Cases (TPU/Silicone)
- This case has a slim profile and an anti-slip matte surface.
- It has "Air Cushion Technology" for anti-shock protection.
- This case has a soft lining and a hard plastic shell with soft silicone on the outside.
Best Hard Cases
- This case is built to be shock-absorbent.
- Made from synthetic rubber and hard plastic.
- This case is slim and compact while still providing protection.
- Dual-layer design with TPU on the inside and hard plastic on the outside for added protection.
- This case is soft on the inside to absorb any drops, along with a hard shell with grip.
- Has port covers to block dirt, dust, and lint from getting into the charging port.
- This case is grippy with a 3D texture on the back and raised bezels for protecting the screen.
- Made of TPU on the main part of the case and hard plastic on the edges for added protection.
- This case is built with great drop protection and has a built-in stand for hands-free viewing.
Best Clear Case
- This case is completely made of TPU.
- Crystal clear with raised bezels for added protection.
Best Wallet Case
- This faux leather/TPU case can also function as a kickstand.
- It can hold up to 2 cards and some cash.
Best Styled Cases
- This is a clear TPU and hard plastic case with a flower design on the back.
- This is a neat TPU case with a nebula design on the back that glows in the dark.
- This case is made with a TPU bumper and hard plastic back.
- It has raised edges for added protection.